Saturday, March 15, 2008

Money, Money Teen A Bean Land here is a prelude to your request......



When parents are so busy trying to "make it" and believe their child's teacher cares then when they realize everything they have to do is for naught, It is not worth trying to be good....... but must trust another to care for the very reason they are so busy trying to "make it" .

CCISD's, Shirley Duke and Breeding Principals allow the waste of time our children endure selective waste such as Ms.Feydo of Calk Elementary with payment for state law sanctioned "failure to educate" MOTTO~

The only reason these idiots were there openly admitted it, was for the money money, money, money,I love money" as the teacher said when requesting her students "lunch money" on the one day I went to school with my son.

Guess the free lunch kids were "outsourced" or "downsized" since they had no money?

Good, better to know bad news immediately!!

And those that are responsible for their children could care less, then intentionally force you to choose work or for the very care that is no longer provided.



And those that are responsible for our children could care less......"money, money, money,I love money" the teacher said when requesting any/all the students "lunch money" on the one day I went to school with my son. In a kindergarten's class, the teacher was most enthusiastic when collecting the kindergartens students by singing to them ....."money, money, money,I love money"~

If she paid attention to her class like she did to the class her child was in, which was more than 5 times in a 2 hour period.
I knew then she was not worth a dime of money she so loved from her students.

What a waste of penny's CCISD paid, what a waste of time for me, my son and those students and parents who trusted her with their children.

The only child she was concerned with was her own, oh and our students lunch money.

Teen Bean Land

No comments: